Schreyer Honors College, Penn State

Thoughts on what's happening at the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State, one of the nation's premier honors programs. For prospective students, current students, and alumni of the University Scholars Program or the Schreyer Honors College.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What a day!

I just got back from broomball (pictures soon!) and earlier today our orientation meeting with our new students. Dr. Spanier opened the evening and I added a few words after that. Pizza with faculty followed and it was great! Well, I hope everyone else thought it was great. I enjoyed meeting so many of you and I was pleased to see so many faculty come to meet with the students. Their support is fantastic and I encourage students (as they heard from me today) to get to know their Honors advisors and other faculty. They are a great source of information and interesting people too.

The orientation events continue tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you at the tailgate on Saturday!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Dr. Brady,

    I am currently a senior in the Schreyer Honors College, and I must say that your blog is one of the most exciting things I've seen from the honors college in the last three years. I sincerely appreciate your efforts to make the honors college more beneficial to its members.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Targuman said…

    isaac - Thanks for the encouragement! I have to say, I hope that there are more exciting things than my blog going on here! ;-) And I know there are. I do appreciate the encouragement and please be sure to check out the new iteration of the blog and our online portal at engage.shc.psu.edu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home